- The smartsense® product line has been designed to strict international standard and manufactured to local and international regulations to insure a quality and reliable product for the harshest of environments.
- The SSFM-100 has three fully programmable alarm set points for Alarm and Output controls along with Short Term Exposure Limit (STEL) and Time Weighted Average (TWA) limits are displayed on the extra larger LCD display making it possible to view the reading from up to 5 meters away.
- The smartsense® system is a combination of custom developed products and off the shelf products thereby allowing for a hybrid system to suite every customers needs or requirements. Becker Varis has a number of graphical representation methods to display the atmospheric and environmental monitoring system data ranging from the Becker Mining Systems Application for smart phones or integration into existing SCADA systems.
- Since each client’s needs are different Becker Varis has developed a hybrid system that is customizable to each client’s installation requirements including copper (RS485 / Ethernet) / Radio Frequency (UHF - VHF Data Radio / Wi-Fi) and Fiber optics data connectivity.
- Our clients installations are inherently remote to major cities and towns making access to atmospheric and environmental system specialists and services difficult and costly for customers if the systems are unreliable or require continuous maintenance. Reliable, Robust and Low Maintenance has been achieved with smartsense®.